Issue #122 - 2019 — First Quarter
Issue #121 - 2018 — First Quarter
What should you bring with you??
If you have never been to Venture Tax & Accounting before, you should bring the following items to help us complete your return quickly and thoroughly:
- Picture ID
- Previous year's Notice of Assessment or Re-assessment
Everyone should bring:
- All T4 & T5 slips
- T4E, T4RSP, T4RIF, Pension / Old Age slips (if applicable)
- RRSP contribution slips
- T2202 Education slips for students
- Charitable contribution and medical expense receipts
- Child support / alimony receipts
- Child Care
- Moving expenses (if you moved more than 40km's closer to your work)
- Have a rental property, or small business operating (Last Year?)
- Have a student loan that you are paying down?
- Trade any Mutual Funds / Stocks / Bonds?
- Live in Northern Alberta, BC, or NWT for more than 6 months?
- A single parent? (bring birth certificates for each of your children, and custody papers)
- Newly married? (let us prepare both spouses returns at the same time so we can take full advantage of available credits... and save you 10% on the fees!)
- New to Canada?
There are many more expenses and credits available. Don't be afraid to ask.